Monday, April 20, 2009

Toms World Amusement Jobs




Toms World Amusement indoor theme park based on some ads that I read is accepting applicants for their different branches all over Metro Manila. I've seen some positions available range from service crew, cashiers, accountants, graphic artists, redemption crew and management trainees.

Although I am not really sure if these positions for specific jobs were available whole year through, for those who are interested to apply, just find any Toms World Amusement branch and ask for the details.

I saw the ads posted at the branch in Alabang Festival Mall in Muntinlupa where me and my daughter play different amusement machines on a regular basis because we live in Alabang.

For those who are interested to apply for amusement jobs, please be aware that I am not the authority to this and I am not posting it here on anybody's behalf or any company's behalf. I just posted it here for public information and nothing else.

This blog is neither related nor is getting paid to post advertisements in behalf of the said company so please for those who are interested to apply, just ask from the branch areas where you live near. Thank you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

@Toms world it was fun to be there before' but when we approach a staff at toms pampanga it was drastically unforgiven for rudeness he showed to us to my family. basically as a father and a professionals I had a little research with this guy, and what shock me a lot that when I found out that this guy working @toms world pampanga is not even finishes his high-school, and wonder myself how come those persons pass and hired. is this a proof that the screening processing of hiring staff or crews is not that efficient. this is the reason why my family don't go to toms anymore instead we, my family choose to hangout at timezone. it was sad. maybe that guy had a connections to a bias staff you had in the office at toms pampanga. shamefull.

sathya said...

give me a job details in on gaming jobs